10D7N Iceland’s Summer Ring Road Discovery (with Flight)
Explore the whole of Iceland and more comprehensive understanding of Iceland. BP Holiday also arrange unlimited Northern Lights hunting as additional, the journey also covers nearly 80 % of the island sightseeing. Iceland is also clean, safe, and beautiful. Let us together explore this alien land, hunt for the Northern Lights and set foot in pursuing this gorgeous journey!
- Geysir – Iceland’s most famous geyser, with jet height a maximum height of up to 40 meters, and is the crown of all geysers in Iceland and one of the world’s most famous geysers.
- Diamond Beach – The beach is formed by black basalt, the crystal clear ice cubes are particularly stands out on the black sandstone. Some ice cubes also have amazing bright blue color
- Seljalandfoss – Also known as the Monkey King Cave Waterfall from the Journey to The West story. The reason why it is called the Monkey King Cave Waterfall because visitors can walk behind the waterfall and look out from the inside.
- Blue Lagoon – The world’s largest open-air hot spring, it is known that originally an artificial lake for geothermal power generation. Because of the abundant minerals and silica, the milky white water shows a beautiful blue color under the light.
- Dettifoss – One of the largest in Europe. The waterfall is about 100 meters wide and about 44 meters high. It can drain up to 500 cubic meters of water per second. Visitors can walk along the trail to the waterfall and feel the majestic waterfall.
- Myvatn – The lake was formed by a volcanic eruption 2,300 years ago. As a result of the eruption of a large number of basalt lava, the formation of a volcanic activity which transform into a lake.
- Godafoss – The water source is mainly from glaciers. The emerald blue water flows through the elegant semi-circular cliffs and falls into the river surrounded by the lava stone.
- Kirkjufellsfoss – Also known as the Straw Hat Mountain Waterfall, represent the shape of the mountain. The clear water flowing down from the iconic waterfall is more beautiful when merge with the backdrop of the green hills.
- Aurora hunting with photo shooting
- Specialized aurora hunting
- Aurora hunting is not limited to only one time (subject to weather)
- Visiting plane wreck by bus
- Ice cave by jeep (Subject to weather)
- winter wonderland forest(depend on season)
- Volcanic geothermal discovery
- Westfjord discovery
- Aug – Nov: 08 °c ~ -03°c
- Icelandic Krona
- Europe Dollar
- Iceland (GMT +0) 8 hours behind of Malaysia
- Other Attraction
- Hallgrimskrja Church
- Sun Voyager
- Glacier Cliff Photographing
- Black Sand Beach
- Volcano Crater with Steam
- Sea Seal Searching
- Hvitserkur Monster Rock
- Gatklettur View Point
- Baroar Saga Snafellsass Statue
- Hraunfossar/Lava Waterfall
- Blue Ice Cave Adventure by Jeep & 30 minutesHiking
- DAY 1 MALAYSIA (MOB)
- FLIGHT FROM MALAYSIA
- DAY 2 ARRIVE ICELAND – REYKJAVIK (D)
- ARRIVAL IN THE AFTERNOON- CHECK INTO HOTEL AT REYKAJAVIK – VISITING HALLGRIMSKIRJA CHURCH, RAINBOW WALKING STREET – EXPERIENCE THE MIDNIGHT SUN NIGHT LIFE IN DOWNTOWN
- DAY3 WEST ICELAND (B/L/-)
- BREAKFAST AT HOTEL -EXPLORING AROUND SNAEFELLSNES : KIRKJUFELLSFOSS, ARNASTAPI, GATLEKTUR VIEW POIT, BARDUR STATUE,LONDRANGAR, BLACK CHURCH – STAY AT BORGARNES.
- DAY4 WEST ICELAND – AKUREYI (B/L/-)
- BREAKFAST AT HOTEL- CLIMBING GRABROK VOLCANO AND VISITING KOLUGLKUFUR CANYON-DRIVE TO AKUREYRI- VISITING BOTANICAL GARDEN, CHRISTMAS HOUSE AND AKURERI DOWNTOWN- STAY AT AKUREYRI
- DAY5 NORTH ICELAND (B/L/-)
- BREAKFAST AT HOTEL-VISITING MYVATN LAKE, NAMASKARD GEOTHERMAL HOT SPRING, VITI VOLCANO CRATER LAKE, HIKING TO STUOLAGIL CANYON- OVER NIGHT AT EGGLISTADIR.
- DAY 6 SOUTH EAST COAST (B/L/-)
- BREAKFAST AT HOTEL-DRIVING ALONG EASTERN COASTAL ROAD-PHOTO SHOOTING AT WATERFALL AND OCEAN VIEW POINT ALONG THE ROAD- VISITING VESTRAHORN- OVER NIGHT AT HOFN AREA.
- DAY 7 SOUTHEAST ICELAND (B/L/-)
- BREAKFAST AT HOTEL- VISITING JOKULSARLOON GLACIER LAGOON, DIAMOND BEACH- GLACIER WALK AND ICE CAVE ADVENTURE IN THE AFTERNOON (OPTIONAL)-OVER NIGHT AT VIK
- DAY 8 SOUTH COAST ICELAND- REYKJAVIK (B/L/-)
- BREAKFAST AT HOTEL- VISITING BLACK SAND BEACH, PUFFIN WATCHING, SKOGAFOSS, SELKALANDSFOSS, GULLFOSS, GEYSIR AND THINGVELLIR NATIONAL PARK- BACK TO REYKJAVIK.
- DAY9 REYKAVIK-TRANSIT CITY (B)
- BREAKFAST AT HOTEL- TRANSFER TO AIRPORT-LEAVING ICELAND
- DAY 10 ARRIVE MALAYSIA
- ARRIVAL HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES