Explorers wishing to discover ancient lands and modern multicultural cities. Photographers, amateur archaeologists, connoisseurs of regional cuisines, and anyone who loves beautiful and mysterious locales, Discover the magic and mystery of Eastern Europe, including incredible scenery, welcoming locals, and a host of cultural treasures, you won’t want to miss.
- Königssee Lake Boat Ride
- Danube River Cruise at Night
- Stay at Hallstatt Lake not just only visiting
- Visit Neuschwanstein castle, the insipiration for Cinderellas castle at Disney
- Mar: 0°c ~ 11°c
- Apr: 5°c ~ 17°c
- May: 10°c ~ 22°c
- Jun: 14°c ~ 26°c
- July: 15°c ~ 28°c
- Aug: 15°c ~ 28°c
- Sept: 10°c ~ 22°c
- Oct: 5°c ~ 16°c
- Nov: 2°c ~ 9°c
- Dec: -3°c ~ 3°c
- Jan: -4°c ~ 3°c
- Feb: -3°c ~ 6°c
- Eastern Europe (GMT+2) 6 hours behind of Malaysia
Included / Excluded
- All sightseeing main entrance ticket as per itinerary
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Minimum 15 pax to depart
- Hotel Local 4*
- City & Tourist Tax
- Full Board Meals
- City & Tourist Tax
- Minimum group size: 6 Adult confirm tour
- Hotel Local 3* or 4*
- Arrange hotel check in and having dinner
- In the morning, depart from Frankfurt, Germany to Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic.
- It is expected to transit into the Czech Republic in the afternoon, and arrive at Prague, the ancient capital of Eastern Europe on the Vitava River in the evening which known as a medieval gem.
- The spires and domes of the ancient buildings in the city look resplendent under the setting sun, so it is also called the Golden City, and the whole city exudes a quaint atmosphere.
- Departure in the morning to visit the medieval – style castle built on the hill. The former palace garden now turned into the presidential residence and government building.
- The nearby St. Vitus Cathedral was built in the early 10th century and has experienced many years to witness the rise and fall of Prague
- Then visit the “Golden Path” where goldsmiths gathered in the past and famous for their autocratic gold ornaments, and then pass the Charles Bridge and cross the Vitava River, reaching the old city centre, there are centuries-old astronomical bells and portraits of the Twelve Apostles on the clock tower of the city hall, which accurately display the astronomical calendar, the square in front of the city hall is the location of historical gatherings and uprisings, and the narrow streets in the city are vertical and horizontal staggered, every corner is full of classic elegance
- Leave Prague in the afternoon and head to the accommodation hotel
- In the morning, depart to Budapest, the capital of Hungary.
- Upon arrival, visit this city that divided into two by the Danube River. The west bank of the river is called Buda and the east bank is called Pest.
- Budapest is known as the “Pearl of the Danube” and “ Paris of Eastern Europe”
- Tourist attractions includes Heroes Square, which celebrates the founding of the country and commemorates the Magyar Alliance, and admires the Millennium Monument and the Statue of the Magyar Chief.
- Visit Parliament Building, Elizabeth Bridge, Halaszbastya, Matthias Church where successive Hungarian kings were crowned, and the panoramic view of Budapest from the Emancipation Monument on Fortress Hill.
- The tour leader can arrange a boat tour of the Danube at their own expense to enjoy the scenery on both sides of Budapest, which is cannot be missed.
- In the morning, depart to Vienna, the capital of Austria, and visit the Schonbrunn Palace.
- This magnificent Baroque building is a palace expanded by a generation of Queen Mary Tu Lisa in the golden age.
- The fountains cooperate with each other, fully showing the glory of the Austro – Hungarian Empire in its heyday.
- Afterwards, visit the Ringstrabe boulevard, with magnificent buildings, such as the city hall designed in the neo-Gothic style, the parliament building designed in the style of a Greek temple, the imposing Hofburg Palace, Heroes’s Square and State Opera House.
- In the city park, you can recall the legendary deeds of the waltz king Johns Trauss Jr. and pay tribute to his statue; the St.Stephen’s Cathedral in the city center and the bustling pedestrian shopping area are the must see for tourists.
- In the morning, set off to beautiful Alps, passing by the beautiful Moon Lake, a beautiful Lake in a small town in the Alps. The town is right by the Moon Lake, with beautiful scenery.
- After arriving, stroll through this beautiful town, Basilica St Michael next to the city hall, the filming location for the marriage of the male and female protagonists of the hit movie “Sound of Music”.
- After the tour, head towards Munich, Germany. Upon arrival, visit the Town Hall on the Marienplatz or taste a glass of German beer in the beer house.
- After the tour, drive back to hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to airport and farewell
- Arrival home with beautiful memories