Dubai is a city of skyscrapers, ports, and beaches, where big business takes place alongside sun-seeking tourism. Because of its large expatriate population, it feels like a Middle Eastern melting pot, and the atmosphere is generally tolerant. Religious affiliations are not a prominent aspect of city life. But this city has many cultural highlights and things to do, as well as all the glamorous modern add-ons.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – The largest mosque in the country, it is the key place of worship for daily prayers. A smaller replica of the grand mosque exists in the Indonesian city of Solo
- Dubai Frame – An observatory, museum, and monument in Zabeel Park. It holds the record for the largest frame in the world. The building has a height of 150.24 meters and a width of 95.53 meters.
- Dubai Marina – An artificial canal city, built along a 3-kilometre (2 mi) stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline and was inspired by the Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Madinat Souk Jumeirah – Interconnected by 3km of wondrous waterways and surrounded by lush gardens. Also an Arabian bazaar full of fantastic treasures, from spices and slippers to locally created jewelry.
- Yacht Tour – Admire widescreen views of Dubai’s skyline from the water without an expensive private yacht charter on this shared cruise from Dubai Marina.
- Al Bastakiya – A historical place, built mainly to preserve the memories of an era that takes us back to the formation of the federation of the Emirates.
- Desert Safari 4WD Tour – Enjoy a Bedouin-style experience in the desert on this off-road tour travel by 4×4 vehicle away from the city and into the rolling sand dunes.
- Miracle Garden – It occupies over 72,000 square metres (780,000 sq ft), making it the world’s largest natural flower garden, featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants.
- Burj Khalifa – It is known for being the world’s tallest building. With a total height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft, or just over half a mile) and a roof height (excluding antenna, but including a 223 m spire) of 828 m (2,717 ft).
- Mar: 20°c ~ 29°c
- Apr: 22°c ~ 33°c
- May: 26°c ~ 38°c
- Jun: 29°c ~ 40°c
- July: 31°c ~ 41°c
- Aug: 32°c ~ 42°c
- Sept: 29°c ~ 39°c
- Oct: 26°c ~ 36°c
- Nov: 21°c ~ 30°c
- Dec: 17°c ~ 26°c
- Jan: 15°c ~ 24°c
- Feb: 16°c ~ 26°c
- UAE Dirham
- Eastern Europe (GMT+4) 4 hours behind of Malaysia
Included / Excluded
- Airport Taxes & YQ
- Departure Levy Tax G1
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Welcome to Dubai. Check into Queen Elizabeth II, a historic gem and the only floating hotel in Dubai. You will be taken on an orientation tour of this retired British Ocean Liner, once the longest-serving ship in Cunard's history. Later on, transfer to local restaurant for an authentic local dinner.
- Dubai Heritage Tour + Desert Safari 4WD Experience See the impressive Dubai Frame (photostop). Then, drive to Bastakiya area where one can see traditional chimney-like wind towers. Later cross the creek by an abra (local taxi) that bring you to the aromatic Spice Market and then to the Gold Souk. In the evening, pick up for a Desert Safari Tour with a 4WD dune bashing experience, camel rides and a mouth-watering barbeque dinner accompanied by a Belly Dance performance.
- After breakfast, check out Queen Elizabeth II. Jewel of Jumeirah Tour Jewel of Jumeirah Tour
- Start the day with a photostop at the world's 7-star hotel Burj Al Arab. Drive past the Internet City, Media City and then Dubai Marina. Next, explore the magnificent Palm Jumeirah, passing by rows of opulent suites and villas on the fonds and cross the underwater tunnel reaching The Pointe where one can view the world-famous Atlantis Resort.
- After lunch, drive to Abu Dhabi visiting the Yas Mall where the first Ferrari World was built. Leisure time for own shopping and photostop at Ferrari World. "ADD ON: FERRARI WORLD ENTRANCE FEE RM420
- This morning, check out Abu Dhabi and embark on an unforgettable experience of a lifetime.Abu Dhabi Automobile Discovery
- Calling all Car Enthusiasts! Explore the Emirates National Auto Museum which houses 230 vintage cars, is home to only a portion of Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan's vast vehicle collection, among the largest in the world, some of which has featured on BBC show Top Gear. His collection holds several world records including the largest collection of 4x4 vehicles at 718, the largest caravan at 122 tons with 8 bedrooms and the world's largest motorised model car a 4 to 1 drivable scale replica Willys Jeep. The collection also includes a wide range of military vehicles, classic American cars, a Mercedes "rainbow collection of different coloured cars, an 1885 steam-powered Mercedes. Alif- The Mobility Pavilion, Expo City
- Designed to spark wonder about the history of mobility, Alif-the Mobility Pavilion, takes visitors on an unforgettable journey across space and time. From the awe-inspiring giants of Arab Civilization to the pioneering Emirates Mars Mission, discover how mobility has driven human progress throughout history and see how artificial intelligence is set to transform the cities we live in and the way we interact.Global Village - an experience for the senses
- At Global Village, we bring the world to Dubai with the best entertainment, shopping, dining experiences, and attractions designed to keep you enthralled all season long! Discover a more wonderful world each time you visit to enjoy myriad cultures, cuisines and conversations. After a long day of adventure, let's check into the World's Tallest Hotel, JW Marriott Marquis
- Free at own leisure till check out time. Take the hotel shuttle to the world's largest shopping mall. Dubai Mall. Be fascinated by the tallest musical fountain display outside and marvel at the Tallest Building in the World, the awe-inspiring 828m and 160 stories high Burj Khalifa. Bid goodbye and bringing home a remarkable memory of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.