Situated on the sparkling Mediterranean Coast, Coast attracts thousands of tourists every year, who flock to this fascinating country to get a taste of its food, soak in its rich history and culture and discover its magnificent landscapes and cosmopolitan cities.
- Experience and taste most of delicious in Spain & Portugal
- Boat tour to sea cave hoping
- Including most of entrance fees
- Visiting most beautiful beach in the world.
- Blue Jacaranda Bloom in May and early June
- Stay at Cave House
- Mar: 8°c ~ 16°c
- Apr: 10°c ~ 19°c
- May: 13°c ~ 21°c
- Jun: 18°c ~ 26°c
- July: 12°c ~ 29°c
- Aug: 21°c ~ 29°c
- Sept: 18°c ~ 26°c
- Oct: 14°c ~ 22°c
- Nov: 9°c ~ 18°c
- Dec: 6°c ~ 15°c
- Jan: -5°c ~ 14°c
- Feb: -6°c ~ 15°c
- Spain (GMT+2) 6 hours behind of Malaysia
Included / Excluded
- Return International flight tickets
- Accommodation (Twin Sharing basis)
- 13 nights stay in hotel
- Meals are per itinerary
- Private conditioned coach
- Full guided tour
- All accommodation City Tax (If any), Drivers/Guides/Restaurant’s Tipping, Drinks,personal expenses including medical and emergencies.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Driving to Aitona, visiting Peach Fruit Farm. Peach blossom season is in March every year.
- Lunch : Local Lunch dinning by chef like
- Driving to Zaragoza
- Check into hotel
- Walking in the old town and visiting the holy Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar. (Free entrance)
- Dinner : Roasted lamb leg (best in Spain) or bacon. More people can get more variety of choice and share
- Driving to Madrid for 3 hours.
- Walking tour in the old town, Plaza Mayor.
- Lunch with 100 years stew mix soup. Best in Spain.
- Sightseeing around Madrid with our secret collection recommended by driver guide.
- Check into hotel at Madrid
- Dinner : Chinese Cuisine
- Driving to Porto.
- Overnight at Porto
- Sightseeing in Porto - Luis Bridge - Chapel of Souls - Ribeira Square - Matosinhos Beach - Sao Bento Station - Livraria Lello (including entrance) - Catheral
- Visiting Farol de Nazare.
- Overnight at Nazare
- Reach Lisbon - City Tour
- Photo shooting traditional mono tram
- Local Food Paradise for dinner
- The sea castle
- Jesus statue at beach side
- Driving to Portimao
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Sea Cave by speed boat is included. Duration is 2 hours. Possible sighting dolphins during the trip.
- In the evening, sunset view at scenic beach
- Overnight at Portimao
- Short drive to Lagos
- Hiking and walking to Ponta da Piedade. During the journey you may view many scenic beaches.
- Afternoon leisure shopping in the old town.
- Back to hotel after sunset.
- Today you may also set yourself free mode away from the group
- Driving to Seville
- Visiting - Catheral of Seville (€11) - Royal Bullring Stadium (€10) - Plaza de Esplana (Free) - Setas Aurora Light show (Free without entrance) - Walking street
- Dinner own cost
- Driving to Malaga
- Shopping in the walking street.
- Special treat for the original Churro (fried dough)
- Lunch : Local Seafood Rice
- Continue journey to Granada and Gaudix.
- Experience Overnight in Cave house accommodation
- Dinner local cuisine
- Driving to Alicante
- Lunch : Chinese food
- Visiting Castle Santa Barbara (free) Mushroom street (free) Harbour view Leisure on beach
- Dinner at own cost
- Driving to Valencia. Exploring the modern city of science.
- Lunch : Buffet with most of specialties in Spain. More than 100 dishes. Eat all you can.
- One person is entitled to one soft drink or still water.
- Continue the journey to Barcelona
- Check into airport hotel and free and easy
- Dinner at own cost
- Check out and transferred to airport by hotel shuttle
- Whoever joining other tours for extension must arrange own transportation.