Introducing Mr. Loo Eng Wah, a distinguished record holder in the Malaysia Book of Records, acclaimed for his remarkable achievement as having taken the ‘Most Northern Lights Photograph Taken in a Year’. With an impeccable 8-year streak of success, he has not only etched his name in history but has also painted the skies with breathtaking aurora displays, leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of over 10,000 individuals.
- Geysir – Iceland’s most famous geyser, with jet height a maximum height of up to 40 meters, and is the crown of all geysers in Iceland and one of the world’s most famous geysers.
- Diamond Beach – The beach is formed by black basalt, the crystal clear ice cubes are particularly stands out on the black sandstone. Some ice cubes also have amazing bright blue color
- Seljalandfoss – Also known as the Monkey King Cave Waterfall from the Journey to The West story. The reason why it is called the Monkey King Cave Waterfall because visitors can walk behind the waterfall and look out from the inside.
- Blue Lagoon – The world’s largest open-air hot spring, it is known that originally an artificial lake for geothermal power generation. Because of the abundant minerals and silica, the milky white water shows a beautiful blue color under the light.
- Dettifoss – One of the largest in Europe. The waterfall is about 100 meters wide and about 44 meters high. It can drain up to 500 cubic meters of water per second. Visitors can walk along the trail to the waterfall and feel the majestic waterfall.
- Myvatn – The lake was formed by a volcanic eruption 2,300 years ago. As a result of the eruption of a large number of basalt lava, the formation of a volcanic activity which transform into a lake.
- Godafoss – The water source is mainly from glaciers. The emerald blue water flows through the elegant semi-circular cliffs and falls into the river surrounded by the lava stone.
- Kirkjufellsfoss – Also known as the Straw Hat Mountain Waterfall, represent the shape of the mountain. The clear water flowing down from the iconic waterfall is more beautiful when merge with the backdrop of the green hills.
- Multiple nights aurora hunting until success
- Private toilet every night
- Including Icelandic Lobster Meals
- Seafood Hot Pot Dinner
- Special guide to view Milky Way
- FREE Glaicer Walk (Seasonal)
- FREE Ice Cave Exploration (Seasonal)
- Soak in Blue Lagoon
- Aug – Nov: 08 °c ~ -03°c
- Icelandic Krona
- Europe Dollar
- Iceland (GMT +0) 8 hours behind of Malaysia
- Other Attraction
- Hallgrimskrja Church
- Sun Voyager
- Glacier Cliff Photographing
- Black Sand Beach
- Volcano Crater with Steam
- Sea Seal Searching
- Hvitserkur Monster Rock
- Gatklettur View Point
- Baroar Saga Snafellsass Statue
- Hraunfossar/Lava Waterfall
- Blue Ice Cave Adventure by Jeep & 30 minutesHiking
- 13D10N Iceland Ring Road
Included / Excluded
- Aurora Hunting more than once
- Aurora Camp Fire at Igloo with BBQ (if weather allow)
- Free Aurora photography
- Guide to see Milky Way and Aurora
- Mirror of Sky
- Iceberg Lagoon and Diamond Beach
- Visit to Santa Clause Hous
- FREE Glacier Walk (Apr - Oct)
- FREE Ice Cave Exploration (Nov - Mac)
- FREE Soak in Blue Lagoon
- Snow Mobile with transfer - EURO 250 (2 Share a Bike)
- Sky Lagoon - EURO 120
- Iceberg lagoon boat tour (May - Oct) - EURO 100
- Whale Watching - EURO 150
- Snow Mobile 2.5 hours - EURO 280
- ATV to Black Sand Beach and Plane Wreck 2 hours
- EURO 200
- Whale watching with transfer €100
- Snow mobile with transfer €250 (2 share a bike)
- Blue Ice Cave with transfer €200
- Depart from Penang or Kuala Lumpur
- Arrival Iceland and pick up then transfer to check into hotel at Reykjavik.
- After having breakfast at hotel, we will start our new day journey with our first stop to Thingvellir National Park, a favorite stop for tourists along the Golden Circle.
- Then, we will have lunch. After that we will move on to Geysir Fountain Eruption and Gullfoss Waterfall. The above three places make the most famous Golden Circle in Iceland. After that, we will check in Hotel at suburban area with private bathroom. Aurora Sighting if the sky is clear.
- Breakfast at hotel. The next day we will go to two famous waterfalls to start our new day, the first two stops are Seljalandfoss Cave Waterfall and Skogafoss Rainbow Waterfall. Both of these waterfalls have high popularity among tourists, and many people even call it the most beautiful waterfall in the country.
- After waterfall tour, the next destination is Plane Wreck. The broken and rough metal plane is more atrractive against the dark sand and stone, hence attracting many tourists to take pictures of this scenery. Afterwards, we will go to Black Sand Beach. The broken and rough metal plane is more atrractive against the dark sand and stone, hence attracting many tourists to take pictures of this scenery. Check into Hotel at suburban area with private bathroom. Aurora Sighting at hotel area.
- Breakfast at hotel. During this tour, you will explore a natural Blue Ice Cave in Breiðarmerkurjökull, an outlet glacier from Vatnajökull the largest glacier in Europe. OR Glacier Walk on Sólheimajökull. We start with a safety briefing and a short lesson howto use the crampons and the ice pick on the glacier walk. The glacial landscape is amazing and dynamic, including crevices, sinkholes and small black volcanic sandhills. Sometimes it’s possible to take a look at the small holes or enter the caves.During the glacier hike, you will have plenty of photo opportunities. Additionally, your expert guide will share their wisdom about the everchanging landscapes of the Icelandic glaciers, their formation and how these icy giants are connected with the surrounding volcanoes and mountains. No technical skills are needed for this tour and you will be provided with all the necessary glacier walk equipment.We will go to Jokulsarloon and Diamond Beach. Jokulsarloon is a natural lagoon formed at the mouth of the sea on the southeastern edge of the Vatnajokull Icefield in Iceland. The origin of Diamond Beach comes from the clear contrast between the transparent ice cubes and the dark sand. The ice cubes reflect the sun's rays and shine like diamonds, hence they name it as Diamond Ice Beach. These two places are the tourist spots that cannot be missed.We will check in Hotel at suburban area with private bathroom. Aurora Sighting if the sky is clear.
- After breakfast at hotel, we will go to Vestrahorn sky mirror photo shooting. Next destination will be East Coast Ocean View Point and Reindeer Photo Hunting (Highest possibility in March) and Road side waterfall. Check into Hotel at suburban area with private bathroom.
- Breakfast at hotel. Then start our journey to Myvatn Lake. There are many craters to walk around on the top with very nice views of the surrounding. On one side you can see the lava fields around lake Myvatn.
- Next stop will be Namaskard Geothermal Field, a geothermal region with boiling sulfuric mud springs and steam vents. Viti Cracter (to be skip if the road is closed) and Dettifoss Waterfall (to be skip if the road is closed). Check into Hotel at suburban area with private bathroom. Aurora Sighting if the sky is clear.
- Breakfast at hotel. Then start our journey to Godafoss Waterfall, one of Iceland's truepearls and one of the biggest waterfalls in Iceland. Then we will move on to Akureyri downtown and Christmas House. Hotel at suburban area with private bathroom.
- Breakfast at hotel. Moving on to our first stop, Grabrok Volcano Crater Hiking. It's quite steep, but thankfully steps have been built on part of it to make the hike easier. We will go to the most scenic Children Waterfall, famous waterfall called Barnafoss. According to legend Barnafoss takes its name from two children who fell into the waterfall. Check into Hotel at suburban area with private bathroom.
- After breakfast at hotel, we will visit the attraction that must visit Kirkjufellsfoss which also known as Hat Mountain because of the mountain that shaped like a hat. Next, we will move on to Arnarstapi, Gatklettur View Point and Arch Rock Cape. Then, we will visit Black Church which sits alone among a field of lava rock. Back to Hotel at suburban area with private bathroom
- After breakfast at hotel, we will start our day City Tour which is visit to city attractionplaces. First stop will be Hallgrimskirkja Church, which is inspired by Icelandictraditions, this modern cathedral, consecrated in 1986, has a 73m-high tower. Next stop we will visit to Rainbow Walkway, Sun Voyager and Harpa.
- You will be transferred to Blue Lagoon for the hot bath. Besides, you would get complimentary Silica mud mask, Use of towel and 1st drink of your choice. We will stay in Blue Lagoon for around 3 hours. Check into hotel near airport
- Breakfast at hotel then transfer to Airport. Leaving Iceland
- Arrival home with beautiful memories.
Calendar & Price
11 Nov (flight)
- guests = 1 Price Adult (18+ years) RM29,998 / place
- guests = 2 Price Adult (18+ years) RM26,998 / place
11 Nov (Ground)
- guests >= 6 Price Adult (18+ years) RM23,998 / place
- guests = 1 Price Adult (18+ years) RM29,998 / place