Explore Tibet 11D9N. Classic Tibet
- Namtso Lake
- Potala Palace
- Barkhor Street
- Karola Glacier
- Jokhang Temple
- Drepung Monastery
- Mount Everest
- Tashilhunpo Monastery
- Gangbala Snow Mountain
- Qinghai-Tibet Railway
- Yamdrok Lake
- Qiangba Buddha
- Jan: -8°C ~ 2°C
- Feb: -5°C ~ 6°C
- Mac: 1°C ~ 12°C
- Apr: 8°C ~ 21°C
- May: 14°C ~ 27°C
- Jun: 19°C ~ 30°C
- Jul: 22°C ~ 31°C
- Aug: 21°C ~ 30°C
- Sep: 15°C ~ 26°C
- Oct: 8°C ~ 19°C
- Nov: 0°C ~ 10°C
- Dec: -6°C ~ 3°C
- China (GMT+3)
Included / Excluded
- Chengdu to Lhasa (flight ticket), Lhasa to Chengdu (soft sleeper train ticket).
- Handling of all entry permit application documents for Tibet.
- Admission tickets to the listed scenic spots during the itinerary.
- Licensed tourist vehicle equipped with amenities (including driver's accommodation, toll fees, fuel, Mount Everest vehicle entry fee, and personal expenses during free time)
- Stay in standard hotels throughout the trip, with bed accommodations provided in special remote areas (such as Everest Base Camp and Ali).
- Hotels provide breakfast. However, in special remote areas (such as Everest Base Camp and Ali), breakfast is not provided.
- Excellent driver providing full-service throughout the journey (includes driver's accommodation expenses).
- Excellent English-speaking guide service (includes guide's accommodation expenses).
- Exclusive onboard doctor provided for groups with ten or more participants.
- Travel agency liability insurance, personal accident insurance.
- Two bottles of mineral water and one portable oxygen cylinder per person per day
- Ordering meals and making individual payments (approximately 30-60RMB per meal) are allowed.
- Market conditions: Each person will give CNY 30 (tipping) per day to the driver and the guide respectively. This payment will be made once at the end of the trip based on the number of days in the itinerary. It is voluntary, and there is no compulsion.
- Personal expenses and any costs not mentioned in the inclusion list are not covered in the package.
Accepts Credit Cards
- On the same day, take a flight from Penang to Chengdu, the country of heaven, and check in to the hotel.
- Today, from Chengdu to Lhasa, the city of holy light, the staff will pick up guests to the hotel according to the flight time
- Start your morning by visiting the renowned [Potala Palace], the highest ancient palace fortress, where Dalai Lamas resided and Tibetan power thrived. Climbing 1080 steps to reach it, you'll also enjoy a panoramic view of Lhasa, making the effort worthwhile. In the afternoon, explore the revered [Jokhang Temple], a must-visit for Tibetan Buddhist believers. Its unique blend of architectural styles and cultural significance captivates all who visit. After the temple, take a leisurely stroll around Jokhang or shop at the [Bajiao Street] handicraft market. Feel the city's warmth in its streets, or experience tranquility in a local tea house. Note: Potala Palace tickets are pre-purchased with time limits. Our itinerary adapts accordingly. Remember, security checks apply at the palace entrance, and no dangerous items or photography are allowed once inside.
- After breakfast, depart Lhasa and cross the Gombala Snow Mountain (4,900 meters) to reach the stunning [Yangzhuoyoncuo], the world's highest freshwater lake. Its captivating blue waters against distant snow-capped mountains are invigorating.
- En route, pass by the [Karora Glacier], featured in the movie "Red River Valley," offering breathtaking views.
- Continue to the historic [Gyantse], a town with 600 years of history and vital for Qianzang to Houzang transportation. Marvel at the [Zongshan Anti-British Site] and explore the unique [Baiju Temple], a 100,000-stupa complex renowned for its exquisite murals and carvings. Drive on to Shigatse, Tibet's second-largest city, for an overnight stay
Start your morning drive to Mount Everest's base camp, passing through [Latse] and [Dingri] Xieger. At [Xieger], admire Mount Everest's grandeur, then visit the highest temple, [Rongbuk Temple], for the best view. Continue to [Everest Base Camp] and gaze at the world's highest peak, reaching 8848 meters. Stay in the tent area at night. Enjoy the moonlight and stars from your tent, but stay inside. At 5200 meters,headaches and sleep issues are common. Relax, slow down, and appreciate Mount Everest's beauty. Symptoms will ease over time.
No matter your sleep last night, wake up early to witness Mount Everest at dawn. The morning sun adorns Everest in a splendid glow, like a goddess. As light travels across the Himalayas, it reaches the Gaula Mountains at 5,200 meters, painting a serene picture. Besides Mount Everest (8848m), you'll spot other impressive peaks: Labujikang (7367m), Cho Aoyou (8201m), Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8463m), and China's grand Shishabangma (8012m), one of the world's highest
【Jinri Tower】, 【Eastern Western Pagodas】
In the early morning, drive across the northern Tibetan steppe. Admire fluttering prayer flags and speed along the Qinghai-Tibet Highway. Ascend Naganla Mountain (5,190m) and reach Namtso, the "Heavenly Lake," the world's highest saltwater lake at 4,718 meters. Surrounded by snow-capped Nianchen Tanggula Mountain and plateau hills, the lake boasts stunning reflections and abundant wildlife like yaks and goats. Return to Lhasa in the evening
After breakfast will go around city tour. In evening, board to the world's highest railway to Chengdu.
The Qinghai-Tibet Railway is the highest railway in the world with beautiful scenery along the way, lakes, Gobi Desert, snow-capped mountains and precious animals at Cocoxili