11D8N Mediterranean Sea
Explore Northern Europe by Costa, Spain + France + Italy
- Palma, Spain – The capital of the island of Majorca is located in the bay of
the same name and enjoys an excellent climate all year round (with an average annual temperature of 17.9° C). Known for its sun and beach tourism, it also has an attractive historic
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy – Palermo is Sicily’s cultural, economic and tourism capital. It is
a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its appealing Mediterranean climate, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque and Art Nouveau churches, palaces and buildings, and its nightlife and music.
- Civitavecchia / Rome, Italy – Civitavecchia is a seaport of Rome province, Lazio region, Italy. It is located on the Tyrrhenian Sea coast and covers 71 square kilometers. Its population is more than 70,000 while the total population around the town is about 200,000.
- Savona, Italy – Savona is a seaport and comune in the west part of the northern Italian region of Liguria, capital of the Province of Savona, in the Riviera
di Ponente on the Mediterranean Sea. Besides, Savona is a city that can be easily explored on foot in one day, walking from the sea to alleys, among narrow streets and colorful buildings.
- Marseille, France – Marseille is the capital city of the Bouches-du-Rhône département in southern France, and also the administrative and commercial capital of Provence-Alpes-Côte
d’Azur, one of France’s fastest growing régions.
- Including Flight EX KUL
- FREE Hotel Stay @ Barcelona
- FREE Airport + Harbour Transfer
- FREE Tour Leader
- Full Board Meals
- Port Charge Included
- Spain (GMT+1)
Included / Excluded
- Flight ticket EX PG/KUL
- Full Board Accommodation
- Including pre cruise 1 night at Barcelona
- Including hotel harbour airport transfer
- Port Charge
- FREE Shore Excursion by Train to Rome & Vatican City
- FREE Walking tours to each harbour stop guided by tour manager
- Gratuity Fee - 11Euro per pax per night
- Any own expenses not inclusive
Accepts Credit Cards