10D7N Greece (Ground Tour)
Greece has the longest coastline in Europe and is the southernmost country in Europe. The mainland has rugged mountains, forests and lakes, but the country is famous for its thousands of islands, bordered by the blue Aegean Sea to the east, the Mediterranean Sea to the south and the Ionian Sea to the west.
- Corinth Canal – Connecting the Gulf of Corinth with the Saronic Gulf in the Aegean Sea. It crosses the narrow isthmus of Corinth, the Peloponnese and mainland Greece.
- Rio Antonio Bridge – Also known as Charilaos Trikoupis BridgeOne of the longest multi-span cable-stayed bridges in the world, the longest fully suspended.
- Navagio Beach – The site of a famous 1980 shipwreck, in suspension resting on the sandy beach posed by the cliff. This is a Exposed bay in Ionia.
- Blue Cave – The most celebrated attraction of the Greek island of Kastellorizo. The cave lies on the southeast coast of the island.
- Melissani Cave – One of the most significant places for tourists to visit. Surprisingly, there is a lake inside the cave that has trees and forests surrounding it.
- Argostoli – Capital of Kefalonia with a population of 14,000 inhabitants. Argostoli stands on the far end of the natural bay surrounded
by mountains and verdant forests.
- Santorini – Perfect stop in Greece. From beaches, to wineries, and hiking trails the island has something for everyone.
- Thera – Also known as the Caldera of Fate, or now known as Santorini, is a Greek island located in the southern Aegean Sea.
- Kamari Beach – One of the longest beaches on the island and is very popular, it’s mainly black sand or pebbles in some areas.
- “One of the longest multi-span cable-stayed bridges in the world” – Rio Antonia Bridge
- Navagio Beach
- Cruise to the Blue Cave
- Explore Melissani Cave
- Argostoli’s Piari Scene Shots
- Mar: 09 °c ~ 16°c
- Mar: 12 °c ~ 20°c
- Mar: 16 °c ~ 25°c
- Jun: 21 °c ~ 30°c
- July: 23 °c ~ 33°c
- Aug: 24 °c ~ 33°c
- Sept: 20 °c ~ 29°c
- Oct: 16 °c ~ 24°c
- Nov: 12 °c ~ 19°c
- Dec: 8 °c ~ 15°c
- Jan: 7 °c ~ 13°c
- Feb: 7 °c ~ 14°c
- Greece (GMT +3) 5 hours behind of Malaysia
Included / Excluded
- Accommodations - 7 nights stay in Hotel (Twin sharing basis)
- Meals: 7 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Tour guide in each city
- City & Tourist Tax
- Return international flight tickets
- Baggage not exceed 20kg
- Handcarry 32cm(h) x 42cm(w) x 25cm(d) ** due to the special geology & weather, it is very dangerous for overweight transport to travel and the local government is very strict about it.
- Personal travel insurance
- Excess Baggage Charge
- Extra tipping for all services as option
- Own expenses (Laundry Fees, Corkage Fees, Extra Meal etc.)
- Any attraction tickets out from itinerary
- Recommended Optional Tour
Accepts Credit Cards
- Depart from Malaysia
- Arrive in Athens in the morning
- Drive to the Corinth Canal
- After lunch, experience the majesty of the canals, especially as large boats cross. Then we drove to the Rio Antonio Bridge
- Enjoy on the beach and watch the scenic bridge
- Tonight we will spend the night in the Ionian oasis Kelini.
- Please bring simple snacks as we have to take the morning ferry to Zakynthos.
- Breakfast will be served in Zakynthos.
- Then drive through Solomos Square on the seafront. We will enter the Shipwreck Viewpoint, officially known as Navagio Beach.
- After lunch, we will take a boat to Navagio Beach. You can swim freely there and take millions of Paradise Mode photos. Then we will also take a boat tour of the Blue Cave.
- Swimming in the Blue Cave will be an unforgettable experience.
- After a day of enjoyment, we will check into the hotel.
- After breakfast at the hotel, we will head to the port.
- At 9:45 am, the ferry will depart for Kefalonia. Our main itinerary today is to explore Melissani Cave.
- At noon, we will enjoy seafood in front of the beach. We will then drive to the Piari scene in Argostoli for a photo shoot.
- Return to PESADA PIER for boarding and return to Greece.
- Tonight we will be staying in Kellyny.
- After breakfast, we return to Athens.
- We will visit the Acropolis.
- Then shop at Plaka Walking Street.
- After breakfast, fly to Santorini.
- Today we will stay in Oia until sunset.
- We'll take you around every secret corner and take scenic photos until sunset.
- Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
- First shot in our resort, then in the Thera area.
- We'll show you around and let you go on your own, lunch at your own expense.
- We will meet at dinner time.
- After breakfast at the hotel, take a leisurely walk along the sandy beach of Kamari before visiting the winery.
- In the evening we will return to Athens.
- Breakfast then transfer to airport
- Arrival home with beautiful memories.