(JBC) 6D4N OSAKA DELIGHT (WAKAYAMA/KOBE)
- TOUR CODE: JBC
- HOTEL: 3 ★
- SPECIAL CUISINE:: BBQ BUFFET, FRIED PORK STEAK SET, JAPANESE SET, BUFFET, RAMEN SET
- Price: MYR 3,488.00 MYR 3,888.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
Day 1: DEPARTURE – OSAKA (MOB)
Day 2: OSAKA / WAKAYAMA / OSAKA (B/L/D)
• Sandanbeki Dokutsu Cave – is located inside the Sandanbeki Cliff, a limestone rock with 50m high cliff faces protruding into the sea near Sandan town. The cave inside the rock, a karst cave enlarged by the work of the waves, was once the hideout pirates.
• Senjojiki – is formed by the new Tertiary sandstone formed by the rock plate. As the sandstone is made of sand from the solidification of the rock, so the texture is very soft, by the waves after years of erosion, and finally the formation of today’s complex and unique landscape.
• Kuroshio Market (Tuna Show) – it is a famous market of Wakayama, which can enjoy the Japanese fresh fish and is popular with foreign tourists. The chefs are engaged in the construction of tuna in public, and the fresh sashimi is made into sushi and sold to customers.
• Sightseeing Train Experience – Painted according to a variety of shapes will be inside and outside the trolley layout of the very playful, especially the world only one and the most popular Japanese head of the cat – Xiaoyu, in Japan caused an unprecedented reputation, many tourists are attracted to come with the cat master station photo taken pictures.
Day 3: OSAKA / KOBE / OSAKA (B/L/D)
• Arima Onsen – It was built in the 8th century by the Buddhist monks built by the sanatorium. It is one of Japan’s three famous springs (Lower Lu Hot Springs and Kusatsu Hot Springs),which is located in the northern part of Kobe City, Hyogo. There is a horse hot spring water quality rich mineral, spring water containing about 2 times the concentration of sea salt, divided into spring like rust red “golden spring” and colurless transparent carbon spring “silver spring”. There is horse hot spring area and is an elegant spa hotel concentration.
• Kobe Fisherman’s Wharf
• Kobe Kitano Museum – was established as a place where foreigners could live and trade, the beautiful, well-designed streets look just like something from a story book.
Day 4: OSAKA (B)
• Free & Easy
Day 5: OSAKA - DEPARTURE (B/L/MOB)
• SinSaibashi Shopping Arcade – A largest shopping area covered shopping street, liveliest and it lines with an interesting shop.
• American Village – Created by a group of young people who like American culture, mainly Western-style pop culture shops. There shop full of personality.
• Rinku Town Outlet
Day 6: ARRIVE
(Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.