(JCK) 6D4N HOKKAIDO @ GATEAUX KINGDOM SPA
- TOUR CODE: JCK
- HOTEL: 4+5 ★
- SPECIAL CUISINE:: Hairy Crab Steamboat, Hot Spring Cuisine, Tempura Set, 3 Types Hokkaido Crab, Japanese Set.
- Price: MYR 5,088.00 MYR 5,588.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
- Date Jidai Mura – A history theme park highlighting the Edo Period, one of the most attractive era in Japanese history. Step back in time to enjoy traditional games, activities, theatres, street performances and more. The charm of ancient Japan is abundant as you mingle with the Ninja and Oiran courtesans so symbolic of the Edo Period.
- Lake Toya Onsen
- Noboribetsu Jigokudani – Is a spectacular, appropriately named valley just above the town of Noboribetsu Onsen, which displays hot steams vents, sulphurous streams and other volcanic activity.
- Mt Showa-Shinzan
- Penguins Parade – Is a popular theme park focusing on fish, marine mammals, sea creatures and some other animals. More attractions include a touch pool with small sharks, rays and horseshoe crabs; a reptile house with snakes, turtle and lizards. You may also have fun activities and small events like the Parade of the king penguins (subject to weather conditions)
- Otaru Canal – Rows of old warehouse built of stone stand along the canal. There is a stone-paved promenade and the old fashioned gas lamps are lit and provide a romantic atmosphere.
- Sakaimachi Sreet – Is an attractive, preserved merchant street in central Otaru, and famous with Kitaichi Glass and Music Box Museum.
- Shiroi Koibito Park (Chocolate Factory) – Is a fantastic space based on the ideals of deliciousness, fun and stories of sweets from a bygone era. In addition to housing the Shiroi Koibito Factory where this well-known Hokkaido confectionery is produced, the park also has a café to allow visitors to try Ishiya’s original sweets, the Cookiecraft Studio, a toy exhibition room and the Rose Garden. The place visitors see, taste and experience here will make for truly “sweet” memories!
- Hokkaido Shrine – In 1869 the Meiji Emperor decided to enshrine three Shinto Deities: Sukunahikona, Ookunitama and Ookuninushi. They became the three deities of Hokkaido. The building for the shrine was built in 1871 and was called “Sapporo Shrine”
- The Former Hokkaido Government Building
- Odori Park
- Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade – Approximately 1KM- long arcade with around 200 shops that provide you a great shopping experience.
Day 5 SAPPORO/ OTARU/ SAPPORO (B)
- Free & Easy (Free tour Guide Service)
Day 6 SAPPORO/ CHITOSE/ DEPARTURE (B/MOB)
(Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.