(JDL-2) 7D4N OSAKA / SHIRAKAWA-GO / TATEYAMA KUROBE ALPINE ROUTH/ TOKYO
- TOUR CODE: JDL-2
- HOTEL: 3★
- SPECIAL CUISINE:: Ramen Set, Tateyama cuisine, BBQ Buffet, Sukiyaki Set, Tempura Set, Japanese Set
- Price: MYR 6,088.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
Day 1: DEPARTURE – OSAKA (MOB)
Day 2: ARRIVE OSAKA, KYOTO, GIFU (L/D)
- Fushimi Inari-Taisha - Is located in a Kyoto, Japan Fushimi shrine area, is the country throughout Japan about 40,000 more than the total of the Society Inari shrine to the territory owned by the one thousand Torii" famous
- Kiyomizu Temple - The temple is renowned for its construction which uses no nails to support the elaborate wooden structure of the main hall. And with a quaint old lane lined with pottery shops lead up to this famous temple.
- Nishiki Market - Known to local's as "Kyoto's pantry," Nishiki Market is easily the best traditional food market in the city.
Day 3: GIFU – KANAZAWA (B/L/D)
- Shirakawa-Go Village - The Historic Villages of Shirakawa-go are one of Japan's UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These villages are well known for their houses constructed in the architectural style known as gash 0-zukuri. The Gassho-zukuri, "prayer-hands construction" style is characterized by a thatched and steeply slanting roof resembling two hands joined in prayer. The design is exceptionally strong and, in combination with the unique properties of the thatching, allow the houses to withstand and shed the weight of the region's heavy snowfalls in winter.
- Alphine Streets - Alpine Streets retaining the traditional Japanese style, walking in the Edo period in Japan among the primary building ancient taste, elegant and quiet atmosphere, showing the traditional beauty of Japanese culture, the alpine region's most popular tourist attractions.
- Kenroku-en - one of the three most beautiful gardens in Japan. Means a garden combining the six attributes of a perfect garden. As a strolling-style landscape garden, it incorporates fancy designs in every corner, achieving peerless scenery in each season.
Day 4: KANAZAWA – TATEYAMA – KOROBE ALPINE – MATSUMOTO (B/L/D)
- Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route (6 Different public transports) - A famous mountain sightseeing route between Tateyama. Toyama and Omachi, Nagano, Japan. The route is just 37 km in length, but the vertical interval is as large as 1,975m. It uses 6 different public transports with 5 different modes, namely funicular, bus, trolleybus, aerial tramway, and walking. Take cable car from Tateyama Station to Bijodaira enjoy the Beautiful Woman Cedar viewing. Then highland bus to Murodo, and take tunnel trolley bus, you can enjoy the snow corridor. Then continue to journey by trolley bus to Daikanbo. Then take ropeway to Kurobedairastation. You can see the highest arch dam in Japan which about 1500m.
Day 5: MATSUMOTO – TOKYO (B/L/D)
- Asakusa Kanon Temple - The temple is dedicated to the god of mercy, Kanon. And is famous for its Kaminari-mon or Thunder Gate. And you could walk along Nakamise Shopping Arcade, is bustling with people buying traditional Japanese snacks, which you could see many snack stalls demonstrate how they make it and then sell it still piping hot.
- Nakamise Shopping Street
- Imperial Palace (Pass By)
Day 6: TOKYO – HANEDO – DEPARTURE (B/MOB)
- Meiji Shrine
- Takeshita Shopping Street
- Tokyo Metropolitan Office 45th Observatory Deck - The highest skyscraper in Tokyo city. There are observatories on the 45th floor at 202 m. On a clear day, you might see mount Fuji. Overall you get a great 360 degree view of Tokyo.
- Shinjuku - One of the 23 wards of Tokyo, but the name commonly refers just to the large entertainment, business and shopping area around Shinjuku Station. Handling more than two million passengers each day.
(Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.