(JDA) 8D5N OSAKA, NARA, KYOTO, TOYOHASHI (BULLET TRAIN), MT FUJI, TOKYO AND DISNEYLAND
- TOUR CODE: JDA
- HOTEL: 3+4 ★
- SPECIAL CUISINE:: Tempura Set Meal, Ramen Set, Sukiyaki Set, BBQ Pork Buffet, Japanese style Pork Cutlet Set Menu
- Price: MYR 6,588.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
Day 1: DEPARTURE (MOB)
Day 2: ARRIVAL OSAKA, NARA, KOBE (-/L/D)
- Osaka Castle (Outlook)
- Sinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - a covered shopping street, liveliest and it lines with an interesting shop
- Nara Toudaiji - is one of Japan's most famous temples and a landmark of Nara. Located in Nara Park, in central Nara, Todaiji was constructed in 752 as the head temple of all provincial Buddhist temples.
- Deer Park - is home to hundreds of freely roaming deer. Nara's nearly 1200 deer have become a symbol of the city and have been designated a natural treasure Osaka
- Osaka Castle (Photo Stop) - it is one of Japan's most famous castles.
- Kobe Harbour Land
Day 3: OSAKA, BULLET TRAIN, KYOTO, TOYOHASHI (B/L/D)
- Kyoto Kiyomizu Temple - The temple is renowned for its construction which uses no nails to support the elaborate wooden structure of the main hall And with a quaint old lane lined with pottery shops lead up to this famous temple
- Gion Geisha District - is Kyoto's most famous geisha district, with its high concentration of traditional wooden merchant houses
- Fushimi Inari Shrine - is an important Shinto shrine in southern Kyoto It is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings. Fushimi Irian is the most important of several thousands of shrines dedicated to Irian, the Shinto god of rice. Foxes are thought to be Inari's messengers, resulting in many fox statues across the shrine grounds.
Day 4 TOYOHASHI, HAKONE, LAKE KAWAGUCHI (B/L/D)
- Gotemba Outlet
- Peace Park - is a very beautiful and calm place, with Buddha's relics.
- Lake Ashi Pirate Ship - was formed in the caldera of Mount Hakone after the volcano's last eruption 3000 years ago. And the boat ride could enjoy dreams and romance while gazing upon the delights of Mt Fuji.
- Owakudani - an area with active volcanic zone where sulphurous fumes, its "Black jewel eggs" cooked in ti . ea's thermal heat sources, are a Hakone specialty.
Day 5: LAKE KAWAGUCHI, MT. FUJI, TOKYO (B/L/-)
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station (Subject to weather condition) - Mt Fuji, nsing above the clouds, is the symbol of Japan and has provided a spiritual basis for the Japanese since ancient times, with the height of 3776m high
- Oshino Hakkai - is underground water from Mt. Fuji. It begins with the snow on the top of Mt. Fuji. The water travel over 80 years, and finally spring at Oshino Hakkai.
- Sensoji (Asakusa Kanon Temple) - The temple is dedicated to the god of mercy, Kanon And is famous for its Kaminari-mon or I hunder Gate And you could walk along Nakamise Shopping Arcade, is bustling with people buying traditional Japanese snacks, which you could see many snack stalls demonstrate how they make it and then sell it still piping hot.
- Imperial Palace (Outlook) - formerly the Tokugawa family's residence, was opened in the Meiji Restoration and later re-named as the Imperial Palace, and it's famous for the Nijyubashi Bndge in front of the main entrance.
- Shinjuku Kabuki-cho - is one of the 23 wards of Tokyo, but the name commonly refers just to the large entertainment, business and shopping area around Shinjuku Station. Handling more than two million passengers each day.
Day 6: TOKYO, NIKKO, TOKYO (B/L/D)
- Toshogu Hall
- Lake Chuzenji
- Kegon Water Falls
Day 7: TOKYO – DEPARTURE (B/-/D)
- Tokyo Disneyland - Tokyo Disneyland was the first Disney resort to be opened outside of America. The park is divided into 7 areas and the centerpiece of Tokyo Disneyland, like most Disney resorts, is Cinderella's Castle. Tokyo Disneyland places regularly as one of the top three most visited theme parks in the world.
Day 8: FUKUOKA – DEPARTURE (B/MOB)
(Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.