(WLB-3) 5D4N TAIPEI, TAOYUAN, KEELUNG, YELIU, JIUFEN
- TOUR CODE: WLB-3
- HOTEL: 3★
- SPECIAL CUISINE: JUN OLD TAIWAN STYLE DINING ROOM
- Price: MYR 2,688.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
Day 1: Arrival Taoyuan/ Keelung (MOB)
- Keelung MiaoKou Night Market – is nation-wide well-known for its great diversity of food, well organized night market, very popular among the locals and travellers in northern Taiwan. Famous food like Wu’s Potside sticker soup, Grilled sandwich, cocoa coffee, Wuji Crab Thick Soup, Ahua Fried Noodle, Wanji Tempura are sold at here.
Day 2: Keelung/ New Taipei/ Yilan (B)
- Yehliu Geopark – The natural rock formations of Yeliu are an amazing array ofartistic shapes created by erosion and other natural forces.
- Chiufen – A place where you get a chance taste the local snacks and foods of Taiwan such as Taro and Sweet Potato Ball etc.
- Shihfen Old Street (Sky Lantern Own Expenses)- Although the Shihfen Old Street does not necessarily attract tourist due to its traditional architecture, it does boast the unique attribute of serving as the only old street in Taiwan, which trains pass through on a daily basis. As they happily enjoy delicious home-cooked noodles, visitors can enjoy the sight of trains passing along the unfenced railway gates
- Yilan Night Market
Day 3: Yilan/ Taipei (B/L/-)
- Experience DIY Scallion Pancake
- Jimmy Park – Jimmy is a famous picture book creator in Taiwan, whose playful style presents deep and sobering stories. To the south of Yilan Train Station, there are many abandoned living quarters and empty spaces, which, with cooperation of Jimmy, have been transformed into a place where the young and young at heart love to play and take photographs. Many of Jimmy’s famous character and scenes have been reproduced here, such as the most popular flying train from Starry Starry Night, statues of the lead characters pulling their luggage in Turn Left, Turn Right, and the most famous giraffe at the rear of the train platform. If you like Jimmy’s works, you can also see outdoor pieces in front of Taipei 101, at Huashan 1914 Creative Park, and Tugou Rural Art Museum.
- Fisherman Wharf
- Danshui Old Street – Do not misses out the chance to fulfil your taste buds! Taiwanese snacks which you might want to give it a try such as fish ball soup, oily bean curd (Ag Gei), iron egg, etc. You can also enjoy the centennial history of the old town.
- Local Product Shop (Linzi & Royal Jelly)
- Shilin Night Market – Considered to be the largest and most famous night market in the city. Great place of local handicrafts, clothes, toys, tasty local snacks and souvenirs.
Day 4: Taipei (B/L/-)
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall – is the most impressive monument to the Chinese Hero. The bronze statue of late President Chiang Kai-Shek looks out over the city from the main building.
- Pi Xiu Tianlu Center
- Core Pacific City Shopping Center – is the shape building, also known as the world’s largest shopping mall.
- Taipei 101 Shopping Center (Observation Own Expenses) – Taipei 101 is the tallest building in the world, with a mega five-story shopping mall and occupying seven floors of the Financial Centre is the Taiwan stock exchange. You can also take the quick lift to 89th floor observatory (by own expenses)
- Xi Men Ding – Considered to be the largest and most famous night market in the city. Great place of local handicrafts, clothes, toys, tasty local snacks and souvenirs.
Day 5: Taipei/ Departure (B/MOB)
(Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.