(DZY) 6D4N SEOUL, GYEONGGI-DO, MOUNT SORAK AND SKI FUN
- TOUR CODE: DZY
- HOTEL: 4+5 ★
- SPECIAL CUISINE:: PALSAIK KOREAN BBQ, CHICKEN DARKGALBI, SEAFOOD BUFFET, STEW SQUID & PORK, SHABU-SHABU + BIBIMBAP
- Price: MYR 3,888.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
Special Arrange: Korean Cultural Experience Zone, Experience The Ginseng Farm Life + Kimchi Prickled Course + Wearing Hanbok For Photo Shooting
Day 1: Departure –Incheon (MOB)
Day 2: Arrival Incheon/ Seoul/ Mt. Sorak (L/D)
- Gyeongbok Palace (Closed on Tuesday, replace by Deoksu Palace)- Built in 1935, Gyeongbokgung Palace is also commonly referred to as the “Northern Palace” because it is the furthest north when compared to the neighboring palaces. Gyeongbokgung Palace is arguably the most beautiful and remains the grandest of all five palaces.
- Presidential Blue House (Pass by)
- National Folk Museum- A National Museum uses replicas of historical objects to illustrate the history of traditional life of the Korean people.
- The Morning Calm- Held at the Garden of Morning Calm, the Lighting Festival is the biggest festival of lights in Korea, covering 100 thousand pyong illuminated by 30000 lights. The gleaming lights add a festive glow to the garden during the winter season.
Day 3: Mt Sorak/ Gyeonggi-Do (B/L/D)
- Mt. Sorak National Park- We will visit Sinhung Temple, which reflects the harmonization of nature and music.
- Sinheungsa Temple
- Daepohang Fish Market- Where you can taste a variety of fresh and unique seafood like seasoned squids and long leg crabs, and buy a roadside snacks. (on own expenses)
- Ski Fun (Excluded Ski Equipment and Skit Suit)- Enjoy Ski Fun at Ski resort.
Day 4: Gyeonggi-Do/ Seoul (B/-/D)
- Korean Cultural Experience Zone
- Lotte World- Is a major recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea. It consists of the world’s largest indoor theme park ( a Guinness World Record) An outdoor amusement park called “Magic Island”, an artificial island inside a lake linked by monorail, shopping malls, a luxury hotel, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities, and movie theaters.
- Dongdaemun Market
Day 5: Seoul (B/L/D)
- Ginseng Outlet
- Cosmetics Shop
- Gwang Yeong Cave- The cave re-opened its door in 2011 as a living museum and a historical site. Cave Aqua World, the music and art hall, and golden waterfall, golden paths and golden palaces adds extra mysterious elements to its existing exotic atmosphere.
- Namsan Park ~ Love of Locks- Thousands of padlocks attached to the fence by romantic Seoulites symbolizing their undying affection.
- Myeondong + Lotte Duty
- Bibimbap Show- Is a nonverbal performance based on the Korean representative dish, bibimbap (rice mixed with vegetables and chicken). As a nonverbal performance, the actors mimic the sound of making bibimbap with beat-boxing and a cappella, demonstration of motions through b-boying, and acrobatics and martial art.
Day 6: Seoul/ Inchone- Departure (B/MOB)
- Cordyceps Shop
- Local Food product
(Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.