(UPD) 6D4N PERTH, FREMANTLE AND 1 FREE DAY
- TOUR CODE: UPD
- HOTEL: 3+5 ★
- SPECIAL CUISINE: FISH AND CHIPS CUISINE
- Price: MYR 4,688.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
Day 1: DEPARTURE - PERTH
Day 2: ARRIVE - PERTH (MOB/L/D)
- Kings Park – A 400 hectares of virgin bush land plus beautiful manicured gardens and offers the most spectacular view of Perth Skyline.
- Parliament House – It is the home of the Parliament of Western Australia, including the Legislative Council (upper house) and Legislative Assembly (lower house). The building exhibits elements of Greek Revival architecture.
- St Georges Terrace – It runs parallel to the Swan River and forms the major arterial road through the central business district.
- Barrack Arch – The Barracks Arch is one of Perth’s historic landmark buildings. The area around it was land marked for a freeway.
- Town Hall – Australia’s only Gothic-style town hall and its only town hall built by convicts. A unique venue for wedding a reception or wedding ceremony, client night, show or gala function, the Hall’s vintage charms and historic flavor are a talking point for any celebration.
- Council House – Opened by Queen Elizabeth II on 25th March 1962, this building, which houses the offices of the Perth City Council, was one of the first of Perth skyscrapers to have walls of glass on all sides.
Day 3: PERTH (B/L)
- Sorrento Quay - There ‘ll be plenty going on to keep the whole family happy. With over 60 shopping and dining outlet., Sorrento Quay Boardwalk is the perfect place to shop, eat, relax and catch up with family and friends.
- Hillary Boat Harbour - was the first such major marina in the north metropolitan region of Perth. There are numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and many gift shops. You can enjoy local homemade ice-cream, coffee or taste the local award winning wines with beautiful harbor views.
- Water Town Factory Outlet - Perth’s only outlet-style shopping centre, you’ll find all the best brands at the best prices. With great fashion and home wares that won’t hurt your hip-pocket, you can shop at your favorite stores like Levi’s, Esprit, Nike, Peter Alexander, Puma and much more over 100 Brand.
- Northbridge - Perth’s famous Chinatown, it is one of the largest local Chinese gathered. Some of the best bars and night clubs in Western Australia, an eclectic mix of shops offering a unique range of products and some of the best cafes and restaurants, with many options.
Day 4: PERTH (B)
- Free Day
Day 5: PERTH / FREMANTLE/ PERTH (B/L/D)
- Fremantle - The bustling, dynamic port city of Fremantle has long been renowned for its eclectic mix of arty and alternative types. Most of the buildings here are built during the 19th century, and retains a large Victorian-style building.
- Monument Hill - The memorial itself comprises a large obelisk, the Fallen Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Memorial. The site, located on High Street near the centre of Fremantle, overlooks Fremantle Harbour, and was established by the Fremantle Town Council in 1928 to commemorate the losses of the First World War.
- Roundhouse - is the oldest public building in the State of Western Australia. It was built to hold any person convicted of a crime in the settlement and was used until 1886.
- Fishing Boat Harbour - Take a stroll around the harbor and you’ll see all sorts of maritime activities going on including local fishermen hauling in catches. The harbor has an interesting history - starting life in the early 1900s as a single jetty and fish market.
- Weekend Market (Open Friday, Saturday & Sunday only) - The Fremantle Markets are housed in the Victorian-era building. Offering up to 150 stalls of beautiful products of all kinds including handicrafts, specialty foods, and a beautiful fruit and vegetable market.
Day 6: PERTH - DEPARTURE (B/MOB)
Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement.
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.