(UGS) 7D4N GOLD COAST/BRISBANE+TANGALOOMA
- TOUR CODE: UGS
- HOTEL: 4 ★
- SPECIAL CUISINE: FARM BBQ , CHINESE YUM CHA LUNCH, WESTERN DINNER at HARD ROCK CAFÉ
- Price: MYR 5,388.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
Day 1: DEPARTURE GOLD COAST (MOB)
Day 2: ARRIVAL GOLD COAST (L/D)
- Paradise Country Farm – Experience an authentic Aussie farm which including exciting horsemanship display by Stockmen, Koala cuddling, kangaroo feeding, whip cracking, boomerang throwing and sheep shearing demonstrations.
- Harbour Town Factory Outlet – the place where you’ll find brand direct outlets and specialty stores with all the latest fashion, home wares and accessories.
Day 3: GOLD COAST (B/D)
- WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD – Experience the magic and excitement of a world where EVERYONE’S A STAR – Warner Bros. Movie world! Meet your favorite stars and super-heroes, and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides, movie attractions and an array of stunning shows. Experience the thrill of rides like Lethal Weapon and Wild West Falls, the spine-tingling Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster, or the fun of Looney Tunes Village.
Day 4: GOLD COAST / TANGALOOMA (B/L/D)
- 4WD Desert Safari Tour – Experience the 4WD Safari tour and Sand tobogganing down the huge sand hills.
- Wild Dolphin Feeding – You might get the opportunity to interact closely with the wild dolphins (Subject to Weather Condition).
Day 5: TANGALOOMA / BRISBANE/ GOLD COAST (B/L/D)
- Queen Street Mall – is a pedestrian mall on Queen Street in the centre of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is Brisbane’s predominant retail district, a street where you can find anything you want.
- Southbank Parklands – The parklands consist of a mixture of rainforest, water, grassed area and plazas as well as features such as the riverfront promenade, the Streets Beach, the Grand Arbour, the Suncorp Plazza, the Nepal Peace Pagoda, the Wheel of Brisbane, restaurants, shops and fountains.
- Mt. Cootha Lookout – The iconic Brisbane at scenic Mt. Cootha has been a favourite destination for locals and visitors for more than a century. Which is a great destination for everyone and a “must see” for all visitors to Brisbane.
- Kangaroo Point – No other area of Brisbane can match Kangaroo Point for its location and natural beauty. Featuring unmatched river and city views, the beautiful Kangaroo Point cliffs and of course Brisbane’s most recognizable icon, the famous Story Bridge.
- China Town – Chinatown mall is a major destination for Brisbane residents and tourists. Since opening, it has become a significant landmark in Brisbane and a recognizable focus for Chinese social and Commercial activity
Day 6: GOLD COAST - DEPARTURE (B)
- Free at leisure until transfer to Airport.
Day 7: ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR (MOB)
Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement.
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.