(VMJ -2 ) 6D5N HO CHI MINH CITY/ CU CHI/ HANOI/ HALONG
- Tour Code: VMJ -2
- Destination: HO CHI MINH (SAIGON), CU CHI, HANOI, HALONG
- Stars Hotel: 4
- Price: MYR 2,788.00
- Avalibility: In stock
D1 ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY (MOB)
D2 HO CHI MINH CITY/ CU CHI/ HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/D)
Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral)
– with her two 40 meter towers topped with iron spires is one of Ho Chi Minh City’s major landmarks. The cathedral’s red bricks and colored glass windows were imported from France. With full services in both Vietnamese and English are held every Sunday morning.
The Old Post Office
– is Saigon’s French-styled post office. Built between 1886 and 1891, the ochre- colored building has a glass canopy, ceiling fans, and enormous wall maps of “Saigon et Ses Environs”.
The People’s Committee Hall
– was built in 1902-1908 in a French colonial style for the then city of Saigon.
Cu Chi Tunnel
– Where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnels system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops.
D3 HO CHI MINH/ HANOI (B/L/D)
Lacquer Ware Factory
Ben Thanh Market
– Is a big marketplace in the downtown area of Ho Chi Minh City. The market is one of the earliest surviving structures in Saigon and today is considered one of symbols of Ho Chi Minh City, popular with tourist seeking local handicrafts , textiles and souvenirs, as well as local cuisine.
Water Puppet Show
– The puppets are made out of wood and then lacquered. The shows are performed in a waist-deep pool. A large rod supports the puppet under the water and is used by the puppeteers, who are normally hidden behind a screen, to control them. Thus the puppets appear to be moving over the water. Today’s Vietnamese water puppetry is a unique variation on the ancient Asian puppet tradition.
D4 Ho Chi Minh / HALONG (B/L/D)
– Halong Bay was awarded by UNESCO as a natural heritage in 1994. Half day boat trip in Halong Bay to view multi-shaped rocks and visit the dramatic caves. Lunch will be served on boat with fresh seafood.
Paradise Grotto & Wooden Stakes Cave
–There are many stalactites, shapes like animals, birds, humans.
Bamboo Charcoal Shop
D5 HALONG/ HANOI (B/L/D)
Ba Dinh Square
– Ba Dinh Square is the name of a famous square in Hanoi where president Ho Chi Minh read the Proclamation of Independence of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum & Residence
- When Ho Chi Minh died, the granite Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum was built here to display his embalmed body. It remains a major site of tourism and pilgrimage.
D6 HANOI – DEPARTURE (B/L/MOB)
Temple of Literature
– Dedicated to Confucius, was founded in 1070 by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong. In 1076, Vietnam’s first university was established here to educate Vietnam’s administrative and warrior’s class.
One Pillar Pagoda
– The One Pillar Pagoda is a historic Buddhist temple in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. It is regarded alongside the Perfume Temple, as one of Vietnam’s two most iconic temples.
(Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.