(10EGF)10D7N EUROPE LEGEND
- Tour Code: 10EGF
- Destination: TITISEE, RHINEFALL, ZURICH, LUCERNE, HEIDELBERG, COLOGNE, AMSTERDAM, BRUSSEL, PARIS
- Stars Hotel: 4
- Price: MYR 7,588.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
• 4★HOTEL ~ 2 NIGHT AT AMSTERDAM HOTEL, 2 NIGHTS AT PARIS HOTEL, 2 NIGHTS ZURICH HOTEL, 1 NIGHT FRANFURT HOTEL OR SIMILAR CLASS
• GERMANY PORK KNUCKLE & FRENCH CUISINE ESCARGOT MEALS
• SHOPPING STOP AT LAFAYETTE SHOPPING
D1 KUALA LUMPUR – FRANKFURT (15H++) (MOB)
D2 FRANKFIRT – TITISEE (217KM 2H15M) – RHINE FALL (67KM 1H) – ZURICH (106KM 1H33M) (L)
• Rhine Falls (Photo Stop) – The Rhine Fall are Europe’s mightiest waterfall. The falls are located at the northernmost edge of Switzerland.
• Lake Titisee (Walking Tour) - A lake in the southern Black Forest in Baden -Wurttemberg. It is said it got its name from Roman Emperor Titus. It covers an area of 1.07km and has an average depth of 20m. It owes its creation to the Feldberg glacier, the moraine ploughed up by which in the Pleistocence epoch nowdays forms the lake’s shores. The lake’s outflow, at 840m above level, is the river Gutach (or as it is called farther downstream, the Wutach). On the north shore lies the spa town of the same name, today a part of the municipality of Titisee-Neustadt.
• Cuckoo Clock Factories (Visit) – A cuckoo clock is a typically pendulum- regulated clock traditionally manufactured in the Black Forest in Germany that strikes the hours with a sound like a common cuckoo’s call and produce the cuckoo call was installed in almost every kind of cuckoo clock since the middle of the 18th century and has remained almost without variation, until the present.
D3 ZURICH – LUCERNE (52KM 40M) – ZURICH (52KM 40M) (B)
• Lion Monument (Photo Stop) – The Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne is a sculpture in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820-21 by Lukas Ahorn. It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, when revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris, France. Mark Twain praised the sculpture of a mortally-wounded lion as “the most mournful and moving piece of stone in the world.
• Wooden Chapel Bridge (Photo Stop) – The Kapelbrucke (literally, Chaple Bridge) is a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss River in the city of Lucerne in central Switzerland. Named after the nearby ST.Peter’s Chapel, the bridge is unique sience it contains a number of interior paintings dating back to the 17th century, although many of them were destroyed along with most of centuries old bridge in a 1993 fire. Subsequently restored, the Kapellbrucke is the oldest wooden covered bridge in Europe, as well as the world’s oldest surviving truss bridge. It serves as the city symbol an as one of Switzerland’s main tourist attractions.
• Old Town (Free & Easy)
D4 ZURICH – HEIDELBERG (664KM 6H15M) (B/D)
• Oldest University (Drive Pass)
• Heidelberg Castle (Drive Pass) – A famous ruin in Germany and landmark of Heidelberg. The castle ruins are among the most important Renaissance structures north of the Alps. It is located 80 metres (260ft) up the northern part of the Konigstuhl hillside, and thereby dominates the view of the old downtown.
• Medieval Town (Walking Tour) - The “old town’ on the south bank of the Neckar, is long and narrow. The Main Street (Hauptstrasse) a mile-long pedestrian street, running the length of the old town. The town itself is a maze of historic, baroque and gabled buildings lining the river with its romantic old-town behind.
D5 HEIDELBERG - COLONGE (250KM 2H30M) – AMSTERDAM (210KM 2H36M) (B/D)
• Cologne Cathedral (INCLUDED ENTRANCE) – Gothic Cathedral – One of the oldest cities in Germany. Within the most spectacular Gothic Cathedral of Cologne has the world’s largest church façade 1996 has been designated as World Heritage Site. It is the main symbol of Cologne, in official symbol.
D6 AMSTERDAM (B/L/D)
• Canal Cruise (Included Ticket)
• Red Light District (Walking Tour) – A red -light district I a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strips clubs, adult theaters. The term originates from the red lights that were used as sings of brothels. There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts.
• Dam Square (Walking Tour) – Dam Square, or simply the Dam is a town square in Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands. Its notable buildings and frequent events make it one of the most well-known and important locations in the city.
• Diamond Factory (Visit)
• Zaanse Schans (Walking Tour)- With its traditional houses, windmills warehouse and workshops, the historic village of Zaanse Schans offers a preserved glimpse of what of was like to live in the Netherlands in the 18th and 19th centuries.
D7 AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS (202KM 2H53M) – PARIS (307KM 3H45M) (B/D)
• Atomium (Photo Stop) – The Atomium is a building in Brussels originally constructed for Expo 58, the 1958 Brussels World’s Fair. Designed by the engineer Andre Waterkeyn and architects Andre and Jean Polak.
• Grand Place (Drive Pass) – The Grand Place or Grote Market is the central square of Brussel It is surrounded by guildhalls, the city’s Town Hall, and the Breadhouse. The square is the most important tourist destination and most memorable landmark in Brussels. It measures 68 by 110 meters (223 by 361 ft), and it is UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Old Palace (Walking Tour)
• City Hall (Walking Tour) – The City Hall of Brussels is a masterpiece of the Gothic civil architecture of the 15th century. The wealth inside also makes it one of the luxurious city halls of the country. It possesses an important artistic and historic heritage (paintings, sculptures, tapestries)
• Manneken Pis (Walking Tour) – Manneken Pis is a landmark small bronze sculpture in Brussels, depicting a naked little boy urinating into a fountain’s basin. It was designed by Hieronymus Duquesnoy the Elder and put in place in 1618 or 1619.
D8 PARIS (B/L/D)
• Visit Seine River Cruise (Included Ticket)
• Visit 2nd Level Eiffel Tower (Included Entrance) – The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located on the Champ De Mars in Paris. It was named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower. Erected in 1889 as the entrance arch to the 1889 World Fair, it was initially criticized by some of France’s leading artists and intellectuals for its design, but has become a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. Once the tallest structures in the world, the Eiffel Tower is probably Europe’s best known landmark and Paris’s most famous symbol.
• Arch Triumph (Photo Stop) - is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. The Arc De Triomphe (in English “Triumph Arch) honours those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and the Napoleonic Wars, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces. Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Solider from World War I.
• Champs Elysees (Drive Pass) – Is a boulevard in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, which runs between the Place de Ia Concorde and the Place Charles de Gaulle, where the Arc de Triomphe is located. It is famous for its theatres, cafes and luxury shops, and for the military parade that takes place each year on the avenue on 14 July to celebrate Bastille Day.
• Grand & Petit Palais (Drive Pass)
• Place de la Concorde (Drive Pass) – Is one of the major public squares in Paris, France. Measuring 8.64 hectares (21.3 acres) in area, it is the largest square in the French capital. It is located in the city’s eighth arrondissement, at the eastern end of the Champs- Elysees.
• Les Invalides (Drive Pass) - Is a complex building in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France containing museums and monuments, all relating to the military history of France, as well as a hospital and retirement home for war veterans, the building’s original purpose.
• Opera (Drive Pass)
• Military Academy (Drive Pass)
• Louvre Museum (Photo Stop)
• La Madeleine – Is a Roman Catholic church occupying a commanding position in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon’s army.
• Lafayette Shopping
D9 PARIS – KUALA LUMPUR (B/MOB)
D10 ARRIVAL HOME
(Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.