(10UYY) 10D7N USA EAST COAST
- Tour Code: 10UYY
- Destination: NEW YORK, PHILADELPHIA, BALTIMORE, WASHINGTON, HARRISBURG, NIAGARA FALLS, BOSTON
- Stars Hotel: 3
- Price: MYR 14,288.00
- Avalibility: In stock
- Twin Sharing
MIX CHINESE MEALS & WESTERN MEALS. ENJOY A WHOLE MAINE LOBSTER DINNER. SHOPPING STOP AT NEW YORK PREMIUM OUTLETS.
EXCLUDE USA VISA APPLICATION & VISA FEES. PASSENGER MUST GO TO APPLY USA VISA WITHIN 02 WEEKS AFTER BOOKING OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY REFUND OF DEPOSIT PAID FOR THOSE BOOKING FAILED TO APPLY VISA DUE TO PASSENGER DELAY APPLY. USA VISA FEE IS NON REFUNDADLE FOR TOUR NOT MATERIALISE
D1 KUALA LUMPUR – NEW YORK (MOB/D)
• Upon arrival check in to Hotel
D2 NEW YORK – PHILADELPHIA (155KM, 2H) – BALTIMORE (165KM, 2H) – WASHINGTON DC (72KM, 1H22M) (B/L/D)
• 1 Hour Liberty Cruise
• Empire State Building – The Empire State Building is an American culture icon. It is designed in the distinctive Art Deco style and has been named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
• Time Square – Brightly adorned with billboards and advertisements, Time Square is sometimes referred to as The Crossroads of the World, The Center of the Universe, the heart of The Great White Way, and the “heart of the world”.
• Ground Zero
• First World
• Independence National Historical Park – is a United States National Park in Philadelphia that preserves several sites associated with the American Revolution and the nation’s founding history.
• Baltimore Inner Harbor – which is one of America’s oldest seaports since the 1600’s. The Baltimore Harbor has been welcoming people, ships and goods from all over the world.
D3 WASHINGTON DC - HARRISBURG (270KM, 3H30M) (B/L/D)
• Lincoln Memorial – The Lincoln Memorial is an American national monument built to honor the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. The building is in the form of a Greek Doric temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln and inscriptions of two well-known speeches by Lincoln, The Gettysburg Address and his Second Inaugural Address.
• Jefferson Memorial – The Thomas Jefferson Memorial is a presidential memorial in Washington, D.C., dedicated to Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), one of the most important of the American Founding Fathers.
• FBI Building
• White House (Photo stop)
• US Capitol (Photo stop)
D4 HARRISBURG – CORNING (240KM, 3H) – HERSHEY (286KM, 3H) – NIAGARA FALLS (515 KM, 5H30M) (B/L/D)
• Corning Class Museum (Include Entrance) – comprising seven shops that reflect every aspect of the Museum experience. In the Glass Market, your guests will find glass art, paperweights, jewellery, holiday ornaments and collectibles, books, and much more. The Glass Market offers a wide range of items for every customer and price point.
• Hershey Chocolate Factory – You’ll be greeted by giant HERSHEY’S Product Characters as you enter this delightful world of food, shops and entertainment devoted to all things related to chocolate. FREE Chocolate-Making Tour Ride. Experience HERSHEY’S Kiss Works and the sensational HERSHEY’S Really Big 3-D Show.
D5 NIAGARA FALLS (B/D)
• Niagara Falls (US side)
• Maid Of The Mist Boat Ride – The boat starts off at a calm part of the Niagara River, near the Rainbow Bridge, and takes its passengers past the American and Bridal Veil Falls, then into the dense mist of spray inside the curve of the Horseshow Falls, also known as the Canadian Falls.
* Subject to weather and river conditions and only operates from mid-May to early October, otherwise it will be replace by Cave Of The Wind (Subject to Availability)
* Replacement by Explore Niagara’s Cave of the Winds. This awe-inspiring tour takes you deep into the Niagara Gorge where you can feel the power of Niagara Falls first-hand.
D6 NIAGARA FALLS – BOSTON (750KM, 7H15M) (B/D)
• Quincy Market – Quincy Market is a historic market complex near Faneuil Hall in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. It was constructed in 1824-26 and named in honor of Mayor Josiah Quincy, who organized its construction without any tax or debt.
• State Capitol
D7 BOSTON – NEW YORK (B/D)
• Boston Tea Party
• Freedom Trail Walk
D8 NEW YORK – KUALA LUMPUR (B)
• Premium Outlet
D9 CROSS INTERNATIONAL DATELINE (MOB)
D10 ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR
Sequences of Itinerary are subject to local arrangement
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOUR MEMBERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWINGS:
Reservations must be made early through Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. A regulated non-refundable deposit demanded by Beautiful Planet Holiday Sdn. Bhd. must be paid by customers upon confirmation. Full balance of payment must be accepted at least 30 working days before departure, otherwise the booking will be released. Late booking to date of travel up to 14 working days in advance will be accepted subject to space availability and should be accompanied by full payment upon confirmation. All tour members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return from the tour.
No change or cancellation of booking is allowed, otherwise all payment made will be forfeited.
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn.Bhd. reserves the right to recover all expenses incurred for any booking, which cancelled by opposite party (customers) after booking has been made.
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund, in full or part, will be entertained for services included in the itinerary, which are not utilized.
PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES
Meals not specified in the itineraries, laundry, room service, cable and telephone charges, tips, excess baggage, airport taxes, liquor, insurance and all other items of personal nature not specified in the our website.
FLIGHT & VISA
Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subjected to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the tour member’s safety, security and for other reasons. Neither Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. nor the carrier concerned will accept liability for reason of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control. Tour members are required the regulated weight and size of check-in and hand carry luggage as per Airline’s terms and conditions. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd will not be responsible on any exceeds baggage weight, extra baggage, extra cost due to it will be the responsibility of tour members.
VISA Application: All tour members are encouraged o process their own visa. Assistance will be offered by the company but approval of the VISA cannot be guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any losses of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railway, ferry, boat or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasional either by reason or any defect in any vehicle or conveyance or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the tour members or in carrying out the arrangement of any tour. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. assume no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to any delay, changes in any transport service or/and schedule, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine and deportation or refusal of entry of tour members by Immigrations Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel . Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. also reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person (s) as a member in any tour and to make substitution or changes or withdraw the tour (or any portion thereof) in the interest of tour members, as circumstances demand it and at their sole discretion. Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of tour members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be fully refunded.
-Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. and it’s personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The company strongly urges all intending passengers/ tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
-Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge at the time of printing, but the company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
FOREIGN CURRENCY FLUCTUATION & EXTRA COST OF TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ SITUATIONS CHANGES
Beautiful Planet Holiday Tour & Travel Sdn. Bhd. has the right to recover any extra cost incurred due to Malaysia Ringgit depreciate against foreign currency, extra cost incurred due to new regulations authorized by local & foreign authority are all bared by customers.
Adults only refer to those persons age not less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Children only refer to those persons age less than 144 months or 12 years old.
Infants only refer to those persons age less than 24 months or 2 years old.